Friday, June 17, 2005

I'd be a Ragin' Cajun if I liked pepper

Well work today was the epitomy of shit. I mean harcore 'morning-after-19-shots-of-tequila" shit. Jobs all over the place, I'm supposed to do 12 things at once and educate the new guy, who caused at least one of the jobs, and it just kept going from starting time till quite a while past quitting time. I'm really getting so sick of it that a "Half Baked" style rage-quit is certainly on the cards (if you don't know what I'm talking about, get the film and study Scarface's amazingly artful resignation from the burger joint) I've been thinking more and more about volunteering to go teach english in China, not sure if they'd take me though and there is the small matter of my long term relationship. Still, it keeps sticking in my mind as a great way to spend a year and I keep getting more and more frustrated here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home