Sunday, August 28, 2005

Reel Big Finger

Big news of late is that Reel Big Fish and Goldfinger are doing a show in Brisbane and I've just gotten my tickets, should be an amazing show. We'll be taking the SP23 on it's first run down the coast, and as long as things don't go the way of last time we saw Goldfinger, what shall forth be known as the Marlborough oddessy, then it'll be a great trip.

New job is great, I'm slowly learning Novell and Lotus Notes and have picked up a bit of overtime so the extra cash will be nice. It's my first RDO on monday, so I'll be savouring the 3 day weekend lifestyle of the public service worker with a lengthy gaming session on sunday night and some trading on monday. Tonight shall involve much playing of jenga, of which i am still undefeated champion. Will i retain my crown? place your bets now people....

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got blog spam?

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Buy.. um.. my empty pen! yes! you too could be the proud owner of what could be one of the most useless items on earth! Simply forward ALL OF YOUR CREDITCARD details to me and I'll make sure your pen arrives within the next year or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home